Our Services are not directed towards children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information about children. If we discover we have collected personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information from our systems.
ThatsThem.com appreciates and understands the importance of privacy. Any individual visitor (consumer or business) to ThatsThem.com can choose to Optout of having records shared through our search service. Our services may have more than one record related to you - for example, records associated with different email or physical addresses; you will need to opt out each record, since our systems may not recognize that separate records relate to one person. For more information, visit our optout page. Opting out doesn't mean that we will delete all of your information; but we will take steps to suppress your opted out records from being returned in response to searches placed through ThatsThem.com.
Collection of Information on Our Website.
Information We Collect Directly. ThatsThem.com collects personal information when visitors provide such information on our website, such as during registration, to request services, when you optout, or through contact forms. This may include your name, email address, phone number, and address. We also may collect payment and authentication information depending on the services that you request from us.
Information We Collect From Third Party Sources. We collect information about people and businesses from third parties, such as from public databases and other publicly available data, and by purchasing, licensing or otherwise accessing data from third parties.
Information We Collect Automatically. ThatsThem.com automatically receives and stores certain types of information whenever a visitor interacts with the ThatsThem.com website , such as through cookies, pixel tags, log files and other means. For example, ThatsThem.com automatically receives and records certain information about visitors, including a visitor's IP address, device identifiers, and other unique identifiers; the pages visited, search terms entered, links clicked and clickstream data and other interactions with the ThatsThem.com website; a and domain name, browser type and version, and referring URL. If you create an account or subscribe for certain products, we may maintain this information associated with your account or other personal information.
How We Use the Information We Collect.
We use your information to provide our services and as described below.
- Customer Service. To contact subscribers regarding their account status and changes to subscriber agreements, to respond to sales inquiries, and for other customer service-related purposes.
- Marketing. To contact customers about special promotions, product release notices, and other information we and our marketing partners think may be of interest to customers, including to send promotions via email.
- Optimization and Personalization. To tailor the content and information that we may send or display, to offer location customization (where permitted by applicable law), personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our website or our services.
- Improve and Analyze Services. To assess how customers use our services, to improve our services, to develop new products and services, and to provide statistical information to our partners about how customers use ThatsThem.com.
- Email Campaigns. To assess the success of marketing campaigns. For example, ThatsThem.com may receive a confirmation when an email sent by ThatsThem.com is opened. This enables us to make emails more relevant and interesting.Legal. To protect our own rights and interests, such as to resolve any disputes, enforce our Terms of Service, and to respond to legal process.
In addition, we may use aggregate and de-identified information for various other marketing, research and analysis purposes.
How We Share the Information We Collect
Unless you have opted out, we may share personal information and other information in response to searches submitted on out Site. We may also share your information as follows:
- Marketing Partners. We also may share your information with companies that we believe might offer products and services of interest to you; these companies may market to you.
- Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
We also may share your information in the following circumstances and with the following persons/entities:
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merge with another company, or if any of our assets are transferred to another company (including as part of bankruptcy proceedings), we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
- In Response to Legal Process. We may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, judicial proceedings, a court order, subpoena or other legal process.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
Third Party Links and Plug Ins.
ThatsThem.com uses systems and procedures to safeguard its data. However, as no protection measure can guarantee security, we cannot guarantee against unauthorized or illegal access, disclosure, modification, or loss of data.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies.
Visitors should be aware that we and our third party service providers may collect information (for example, domain names or IP addresses) through our website using cookies and other technologies.
LSOs. We may use Local Storage Objects ("LSOs"), to store your website preferences and to personalize your visit to our website. LSOs are different from browser cookies because of the amount and type of data stored. Typically, you cannot control, delete, or disable the acceptance of LSOs through your web browser. For more information on Flash LSOs, or to learn how to manage your settings for Flash LSOs, go to the Adobe Flash Player Help Page, choose "Global Storage Settings Panel" and follow the instructions. To see the Flash LSOs currently on your computer, choose "Website Storage Settings Panel" and follow the instructions to review and, if you choose, to delete any specific Flash LSO.
Clear GIFs, tracking pixels and pixel tags, and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in functionality to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer's hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our website to, among other things, track the activities of website visitors, help us manage content, and compile statistics about website usage. We and our third-party service providers also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our customers, to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded.
Do-Not-Track. Currently, our website does not honor browser Do-Not-Track signals.
Third-party Ad Networks.
We use third parties such as network advertisers to display advertisements about ThatsThem.com on third party websites, and to display third party ads on our website. Network advertisers display advertisements on our sites and on other third-party sites, based on your visits to our website as well as other websites. This enables us and these third parties to target advertisements by displaying ads for products and services in which you might be interested.
You may optout of many third-party ad networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") and the Digital Advertising Alliance ("DAA"). For more information regarding this practice by NAI members and DAA members, and your choices regarding having this information used by these companies, including how to optout of third-party ad networks operated by NAI and DAA members, please visit their respective websites: www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp and www.aboutads.info/choices.
Your California Privacy Rights.
If you are a ThatsThem.com customer or site visitor who resides in California, and you have provided ThatsThem.com your personal information, you may request a list of the third parties with whom we have shared such personal information, for the third parties' own direct marketing purposes. You may make one request per calendar year. In your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for your response. You may request this information by contacting us at info@ThatsThem.com.
ThatsThem.com may make changes to this privacy statement from time to time. Notice will be provided on this page https://ThatsThem.com/privacy-policy of any material changes made the policy. The policies outlined above are not intended to and do not create any contractual obligations or other legal rights in or on behalf of any other person or entity.
Last Updated: June 16th, 2017